Järnvägsalléns parking garage experienced an inconvenient engine heater incident in the middle of Umeås coldest days. Electricians found out that there had been a short circuit inside one of the engine heater units, and that several other units showed hints of the same fault. For safety reasons, all units have therefore been taken out of service until this has been investigated with the relevant suppliers and contractors. We are aware that the incident comes at a very inconvenient time, especially as it occurs during our Christmas campaign at Järnvägsallén, Christmas holidays and low temperatures when people need them most.
We will send out more information to affected subscribers shortly, as well as keeping you all updated.